Broke Girl No. 1


¡HOLA!
    For all of you non-Spanish minors (unlike myself) out there, that means hello. So, I suppose I should write a little about myself. I am now nearly two decades old, much to my dismay, and as you've probably already guessed I am a college student. Currently I'm majoring in Communication Studies, yet still have essentially no idea what I want to do with my life. Leave your suggestions on career paths in the comments below. I commute to school and work a desk job on my off days, so there's rarely a time when I'm not frantically running around to oh, I don't know, look like a presentable human. I own way more articles of clothing than is healthy or appropriate for any woman. I'm working on it though! (sort of...) Makeup is also quite an issue. Needless to say a career as a financial planner probably isn't in the cards for me. What else? I pretty much loathe heeled shoes, seeing as I lack any type of grace or coordination whatsoever. If I could only wear one makeup look for the rest of my life it would without a doubt be winged eyeliner. Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones was actually written about my taste in clothing. I thoroughly enjoy sarcasm. And concerts. I take extreme, ridiculous measures to attend concerts. Side note: I am hopelessly in love with Harry Styles and fully intend on marrying him someday soon. So actually, don't worry about all those career suggestions. I've got it sorted. Anywho, I look forward to posting about school, my unnecessary purchases, interests, etc.! Hope all you fellow broke (or not) girls enjoy!

xx
Rachel

twitterrachelalvey

instagram: rachelalvey
tumblrrachelalvey.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment