FOTD | Oh hey, I wore makeup today.




     Hey guys, wassup? So this morning, instead of going to Art History, I spent some actual time on my makeup AND my hair. This is a rare occasion, so cherish it. This is pretty typical look for me. I went with (surprise) a winged eyeliner, but I used an eyeshadow to keep the look a little softer. Along the same lines, I used a black-brown mascara to prevent it from looking too harsh. I almost never touch my brows, because filling them in magically transforms me into Groucho Marx. Beautiful. For base, I stuck with a tinted moisturizer because my pasty skin needs the SPF it provides and I never seem to get on well with heavier foundations. Concealer is my best friend when covering up anything too pesky. To finish, I used a duo fiber brush and some pink cream blush and voilà! I no longer look like a zombie.

     Hair-wise, I was fickle as usual and curled my hair with a curling wand and then decided on a fishtail braid. I left my 
slowly growing bangs out to help frame my face (and basically make it look less round and balloon-like). I used a wee
little rubber band to secure and that's it. I will most likely never put more effort into my hair, so try not to expect too 
much of me in that department.

Products Used:
Urban Decay Urban Defense Tinted Moisturizer - Halo
Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser - Fair
Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder - 11o Porcelain (to set concealer)
Real Techniques Contour Brush (with powder)
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Toasted (used wet)
Elf Angled Eyeliner Brush 
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara - Blackened Brown
Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint - Crush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush

¡Adiós!

xx
Rachel


0 comments:

Post a Comment