Favorite Rose Colored Products







Inspired a bit by Estée's favorite rose products, I thought I would do my own little post about the subject. Most of this is really just rose colored makeup items rather than products with rose in them (that would be whole post in itself). I think my obsession with rose started with the Naked 3, it's just so beautiful and now I think I need everything in that color range.

Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour in Decadent
I had debated this quad for quite some time and I'm glad I bought it. It has a really nice rosy bronze color and a gold that compliments it really well. For $6 at Target, this was worth the money. It does have a bit of fallout but that's kind of to be expected with a drugstore brand.

Essie Fun in the Gondala
I just purchased this the other day and thought this rosy pink was perfect for our non-existent spring. I typically wear a neutral nail but I think this color will be just enough without being over the top. Lord knows I can't wear a bright color.

MicaBeauty Lip Balm in Fiesta
This product was in my Ipsy bag last month and I wasn't massively impressed with it when I got it. I still don't wear it as a lip balm because I still feel like it stained my fingers more than my lips. However, I have been wanting a blush this color and so I have been wearing it more as a cheek stain. While I love the color and its stay on the cheeks, I don't think I'll be repurchasing it because it's a bit expensive for a brand I had never really heard much about and it also has mineral oil in it. The mineral oil was a turn off for me but since I am using it over all of my skincare and foundation I am hoping it's not terrible.

What rose colored products are you guys loving?
xx Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment