Spring Inspiration

It seems that spring is finally upon us here in Kansas. And now I'm going to hope and pray that I didn't just jinx it. I've been in a bit of a rut lately as far as fashion and make up goes lately, so here's some spring time inspiration that will hopefully help you if you're looking for something new, as well as help my out of my routine.

I've already decided my color palette for spring will have actual color. A huge shock to anyone who knows me, try not to fall over. Gray is going to be my main neutral this season, because there's always a shade that goes with everything. Continuing on the theme of my last few videos, purple is of course going to be included. Inspired by an eyeshadow that I lived in for most of last summer, teal will also be joining the party. And last but not least, coral. Three colors is like overload for me, but I don't even care. I may even add in a splash of emerald, considering I've been obsessing over it for the last year and a half. So without further ado, here's some fashion and make up inspiration for you, featuring my spring color palette.


Teals - spring inspiration


purples - spring inspiration


Corals - Spring Inspiration




Well that's all from me this week, and I'm sorry for being MIA - between midterms and last minute weekend trips, I didn't know up from down  - but not to worry I'm back. What are you looking for your spring wardrobe?

xx
Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment