Tuesday Talk | Pamper Skincare Product

tori
GlamGlow ThirstyMud Hydrating Treatment
     At $69, the price alone makes this an extra special pampering treatment. As I have mentioned about 100 million times, my skin has been so dehydrated this winter. It really is as amazing as everyone says. I've been using this about 2-3 times a week, overnight, and my skin feels so soft and hydrated when I wash it off in the morning. This was a late Christmas present to myself, so when I run out I'm sure I'll cry when I purchase another tub.

rachel
Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
     Much like Tori, I begrudgingly have to deal with dry skin. Come winter I look for anything that will restore moisture, so the idea of an overnight hydrating treatment really appealed to me. The concept is quite similar to that of GlamGlow, actually. I complete my normal evening skincare routine but substitute my moisturizer for Drink Up Intensive. This boasts ingredients such as avocado and apricot kernel oil, as well as seaweed. It even smells lovely and fruity. My skin instantly feels plump and well hydrated after use. The only issue is I wish the moisture stuck around better after washing off. Regardless, I still thoroughly enjoy using this to give my skin a treat.
tessa
L'Occitane en Provence Divine Cream
    I guess I'll just keep on with the theme of dry skin here and talk about this lovely moisturizer. Unfortunately, I only had a sample (that I recently ran out of, hence the stock photo) and the $106 price tag just isn't quite in budget right now. Anyway, this product is a must for a good skin pick-me-up. I've never had a product make my skin look as radiant as this, except for maybe Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair Serum. Boasting anti-aging ingredients and 5 patents, it definitely lives up to it's naming of divine. If you can get your hands on this, I highly recommend it. Plus, it smells like heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment