Damage Remedy and Pure Abundance | Review



I'm baaaaaaaack. So, as some of you may have noticed I've taken a little "break" from FBG but alas, I am back and more determined to tell you alllllll about my new love affair with Aveda. If you've never heard of Aveda and what they stand for I advise taking a little trip over to Google and read up about it. Now, I miiiight be a little biased because the salon/spa I work at sells Aveda products; but to be honest I've been using Aveda since I was 12 and working at a place where I can get my hands on it a little easier just ramped up the obsession. Anyways, I'll stop blabbing about how great Aveda is and start doing my mini review!

Damage Remedy Shampoo
So, with me having very damaged hair over the past few years Damage Remedy was like a breath of fresh air. The smell is amazing, made with organic and natural ingredients so you know it's not going to be harsh on your hair, and last but not least it's helping repair it. I've been using it for a little over two weeks now and I can really feel the difference on my ends. They're not as rough and starting to feel a bit more smooth. With the babassu and coconut-oil based formula is kind to damaged hair and uses the quinoa protein to help strengthen! It's one of my new favorite products. It may be a little on the pricier side but if you can get your hand on a sample or a trial size I promise you wouldn't regret it!

Pure Abundance Clay Conditioner
Although, I don't usually need to add any volume to my hair because I was fortunate enough to be graced with a full head of fine hair. This product helps to make my hair super bouncy and shiny; safe to say- I am lovin' it! This product has acacia senegal. The acacia gum helps add volume to fine hair. I was very skeptical about this product at first because the idea of putting clay into your hair sounds pretty heavy. I am amazed how bouncy it makes my hair.


If you have any questions or comments for us leave them here! or chat us up over at our twitter

Kayson xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment