Favorites | Places to Shop

This post is all about places to shop that provide quality clothing without completely breaking the bank. We all know about Forever 21 and H&M but what happens when we get older and need to actually start buying stuff that lasts? Clueless, obvi. Or maybe we want something that not everyone is wearing.. which is almost impossible with the monopoly Forever 21 and American Eagle have on young women's clothing today (guilty). So I did a little research and came across a few websites that can set you apart and still remain affordable.

J. Crew Factory Outlet
Alright, hear me out. I understand this is not the most affordable store but if you're looking for investment purchases such as a nice dress for Christmas or basics to last you a long time, this is the place to be. I just purchased a nice skirt that was 50% of the regular price so you can also watch out for sales that make these items completely reasonable for the price and quality! Think about longevity, folks. You need to begin building a wardrobe now that you're in college (or almost done... how terrifying for us).

Urban Outfitters Clearance
My close friend Brittany swears by the clearance rack at Urban. She has one of the most laid back yet interesting wardrobes of many of my friends. I can't remember the last time I actually saw her wear a pair of plain blue jeans or jean cutoffs. She circulates these adorable harem pants that somehow don't cause weird drop crotch but instead are super cute and are as comfortable as pajamas. If you take the time to look online or actually go into the store and try stuff on you can find amazing stuff. Those pants she was wearing? $7.

Target
If you haven't shopped for clothing (among many other items) at Target, you have been living under a rock, my friend. Target is the epitome of everything I could want in a store. I think I'm in love. Is that weird? Oh well. This place may not always have the greatest prices for the quality of their clothing but  I have a faux leather jacket from there that was $30. I wear it all the freakin' time. It can be pretty hit or miss but when you land the jackpot, it's hard to stop yourself.

Well that's all for me today! I'll have another post up for you Monday. Until then!

xx
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment