DIY | Homemade (Almost) Microdermabrasion

Hello, sweets! So, if you've ever had microdermabrasion or a facial in general you know how amazing your face looks and feels. Unfortunately, they're not exactly on the cheap side. So, I've found this little DIY recipe that leaves your skin feeling great and looking a little bit more bright! 


What you'll need:
-A bowl or cup
-Baking Soda
-Circular face brush 



You'll start off by putting 3 parts baking soda in your bowl/cup
you'll then need to add one part water (the less amount the better)
then you will stir the mix together until it looks like glue and feels like cream of wheat.

tips: I suggest using in the morning that way you don't have any left over make up from the day. Also, in my experience I wouldn't keep it on your face for longer than 30 seconds (maxium). I also would only do this once every week and a half, you can definitely go for more if you feel like you're needing it but, I only do it once every two weeks.

Well, that's all I have for today! I hope this helps any of you who are dying for microdermabrasion but are a little tight on money! 


Let me know how your experiences are trying it!

xo Kayson

1 comments:

  1. This kind of DIY microdermabrasion actually works, since baking soda is known for being an effective cleaning agent. The problem here is that if you have dry skin, this might worsen the dryness and cause more breakouts. In that case, I think it’s better for people to have their skin tested for its pH level and allergic reactions, before proceeding to a new beauty regime. Even so, thank you for sharing this homemade trick!

    Mark Hopkins @ David H. Whitney, MD

    ReplyDelete