Month of June.

So I've decided that my last post for every month is going to be a bit of a conglomeration (that doesn't look like it's spelled right, but there's no red squiggly line so I'm gonna assume yes and that I'm just a kickass speller). It's going to have a couple favorites of the month, reasons this month was awesome, and other general tidbits. So, here we go!

Favorite Beauty Product: Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express in Very Black
This shit is amazing. Tessa has raved about it for god knows who long (she tends to do that) and I finally gave in and tried it out. Holy. God. I almost went out and bought Smashbox Hyperlash but got this instead and saved about $15. If you need an amazing mascara, try this out.

Favorite Haircare/Skincare Product: The Body Shop Body Butter in Satsuma
I have been having some trouble with breakouts recently and my hair is kind of a mess, so I went with a staple in my collection - body butter. I have always loved citrus scents and this one just makes me feel happy and summery and just yummy in general.... which is weird but I don't care. Put this on after you shave your legs and your legs are smoother for seriously about two extra days and that is a big deal, my friends.

Listening to: Drive Soundtrack
I know I've already raved about this soundtrack and I will again tomorrow for On Repeat but I can't handle how much I love this soundtrack. You absolutely need to see the movie as well. You can find the entire soundtrack on Spotify because someone made it a playlist so you have no reason to not check it out. I'M SERIOUS.

Reading: A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin
Yes, I'm a Game of Thrones fan. Who isn't nowadays? I got my Dad completely hooked after getting him the first season for Father's Day. The books are possibly more amazing than the series because they go into way more detail and help you really understand what's going on during the show. If you like to read, check out this series.

Reasons this month was great (just to stay positive):
1. Wing Tuesday at Buffalo Wild Wings with the FBG has been established.
Must I say anything else?

2. I finally have the hang of my internship.
This is a big one. I finally feel comfortable here and my mentor is amazing. I can do most everything by myself now after he walked me through it about 8,748,394 times. I love what I'm doing here and have total confidence in applying to medical and/or graduate school. boom.

3. Tessa and I double dating this summer.
First off, any one of the FBG having a successful interaction with a man is a momentous occasion in and of itself. The fact that Tessa and I have (sorta) snagged two guys to hang out with that just happen to be best friends is literally the most convenient and mind-boggling event. Cute boys? Hanging out with one of my best friends? Fun things like amusement parks? If I had some pizza and a Sonic Blast I would require nothing else in life.

Well, that's all for me today.  If you have any comments/questions/requests, please leave them here! It's completely anonymous so if you're shy it's perfect for you. We really would love some feedback.

Have a great rest of June!

xx
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment