Favorites | Tori - May

     There have been a lot of changes in May; the major one including my hair! I had about 8 inches cut off (donated to Locks of Love, of course) and I had it lightened...a lot. With that being said, my first May favorite is a hair product.



1. Lee Stafford Bleach Blondes toning shampoo and conditioner
     I was a bit skeptical about what a difference this duo could make. I use it about twice a week and have noticed such a change. Even my coworkers ask if I keep getting my hair lightened. For about $10 a bottle at Ulta, these two are definitely worth it if you have blonde hair or highlights. It also smells amazing; it's more of a floral yet masculine scent. It reminds me a lot of the Japanese Cherry Blossom line at Bath and Body Works. Plus, double points at Ulta throughout your birthday month, so there's that.



2. Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter
     I didn't actually pay for this (which is always a wonderful thing). I actually got this as a present from being a "Beauty Insider" with Sephora. The little gift also came with a sample of the They're Real mascara. I absolutely love both products. The highlighter is honestly one of the best I've used. It comes in a tube so you have to make sure you blend it well, but it's so worth it. I will definitely be purchasing the highlighter when I run out.



3. Revlon ColorStay Eyeshadow in Seductive
     This purchase happened out of inspiration from a Pixiwoo video in which they do Sammi of Beautycrush's make-up. In the video (watch here!), they used a series of pink eyeshadows, however, I could not find pink..so I added to the collection of purple eyeshadows. I really like this palette, the top shade is a bit sparkly for my liking but the third shade is absolutely my favorite. They last all day, and I seriously wore this palette for a week before deciding to change it up. Oops.



4. MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Vegas Volt
     This is another beauty I didn't have to pay for. Thanks to the wonderful Jenny for getting it for me for my birthday! This coral lipstick is absolutely something I needed. It really helps when I do absolutely nothing else with my make-up besides the basics, you know, makes it look like I put effort into my appearance. The beautiful thing about this is I had a Sephora Representative who was visiting the area come down to my work (you meet everyone when you make people's coffee) and she complimented me on it...it made my day anyway.

5. Banana Boat's Summer Color Self-Tanning Mist                                                 
     I'm sure you guys are beyond tired of us raging about this (Tessa and Jenny have mentioned it), but it works wonders. For under $6, this is by far the best self tanner I have ever used. I'm so pale I basically glow in the dark and this products helps me look like I spend time outside. I've tried so many self tanners and this is the only one I have found that doesn't streak and doesn't make me look orange (which is really all I ask for). It doesn't even smell as bad as Jenny and Tessa mentioned either, but that's not even important, because it's still the best.






0 comments:

Post a Comment