OOTD | Outfit of the Day! (or last Saturday, at least)

 Hola! So last Saturday I actually dressed myself before Rachel dragged me to the mall and out to eat. The struggle was so real to get out of bed before noon. Anyway, I figured I might as well use my outfit for my post of the week since it's unlikely I'll look this normal again until tomorrow. I guess that's not that long.... my job has a very informal dress code which means I wear tshirts and rolled up jeans with Sperry's every day. Original, I know. Alright, well here goes!


I wanted to wear something that would allow me to be comfortable in both the searing Kansas sun and the blasting air conditioning of the mall. I got to Rachel's and realized I needed something to cover up so I stole this checked shirt from her. (Did I give that back yet?) Here's what I'm wearing:

Floral Lace Shirt - Target, no longer available
Checked Shirt - Rachel's
High Waisted Shorts - Charlotte Russe, no longer available
Bag - Forever 21, $29.80








Onwards to the makeup:

Foundation - Benefit Oxygen Wow Liquid Foundation, $36
Concealer - Benefit Boi-ing in 01, $20
Under-eye Concealer - Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser, $11
Powder - Maybelline Dream Matte Powder, $8
Blush - Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Natural Beauty, $25
Eyebrows - NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Madrague, $34
Eyeliner - Stila Liquid Eyeliner in Brown, $20
Mascara - Benefit They're Real!, $23
Lipstick - MAC in Vegas Volt, $15 (this is the one I got Tori!)

Hoping the rest of your Thursday and weekend is great!

xx
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment