Favorites | Kayley - May

     Hello sweeties, so it might be a bit strange to do a post on my May faves in June, but how else will you know what were your favorites in May until it's over? I have five products here that I am absolutely obsessed with lately. 

Neutrogena Micro-Mist in the color Deep. So, I am someone who loves to always have a healthy glow year round. I have tried various different canned spray tans, because I just cannot afford to have a 30 dollar custom spray tan done weekly. I have tried a few other brand of can spray tan but this one is my favorite. super easy to spray, and works almost immediately. Plus, it doesn't leave a weird spray tan smell. I found at CVS for the price of $10.99

NOT YOUR MOTHER'S Beat the Heat Thermal Shield Spray. I think we are all in agreement that when it comes to straightening, blow drying, and curling our hair we HAVE to protect it from the heat. I have tried tresemme and got2b's heat protectants and while I enjoyed them, they left a heavy feeling on my hair. Alas, I have found this beautiful spray at ULTA, it smells absolutely amazing as well as protects AND keeps your style. Found at ULTA for $5.99

Garnier Skin Renew BB cream, in light/medium. Instead of foundation during the summer I enjoy using a BB cream. Much lighter, protective of your skin, and in my experience has made my complexion look better under my bronzer. BB cream is really something everyone has to experience for themselves, so if you're looking for a brand to try, I personally would recommend Garnier. Found at CVS for $12.99 


Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil 002 Hazel. I'm a very big person on eyebrows, they're sort of my "thing". I like to maintain mine and like to help others fix theirs. I've tried a few different eyebrow pencils that have somehow managed it into my make up drawers but my absolute favorite is Rimmel London's. Super easy to blend in, and comes with a little brush on the top to maintain unruly eyebrows. (also, a little tip I use when finding your color, is to find a color one shade lighter than your eyebrows) Found at CVS for $3.49.

e.l.f 3-in-1 Mascara. So, when it comes to e.l.f I enjoy their brushes and their liquid eyeliners. I am however not usually a fan of their mascaras, with the exception of their 3-in-1. It lengthens, volumizes, seperates. I have never found a mascara so cheap that works SO well. Found at Target for $3.

These are just a few of my favorite items from May. I'm sure that in the next month I will find a few more that I enjoy. I think i'll be making a habit of doing a monthly items post.
Hope you all enjoy the recommendations!

-Kayson xo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment