Nailed It | Rachel

 Why hello there, I hope you're all having a wonderful/lazy Sunday like I am. Considering this weekend has been much busier than I originally anticipated (I'm in a state of shock after all this social interaction), my post will be just a wee bit short this week. Anyhow, I thought I'd share what I'm currently donning on my nails.





      All self control seems to go out the window when I browse the nail polish stands, and on a recent trip to Walmart I picked up three new polishes. Frugal. Still, I found this Sally Hansen shade which reminds me a great deal of Watermelon by Essie yet cost considerably less - only $1.97. Even better, it was completely opaque after one coat and caused no bubbling at all. I've found the same of the Xtreme Wear line as well. Needless to say this was a solid purchase on my behalf and I look forward to adding more from this range to my collection. 

     Just for reference, I preceded the Sally Hansen color with Essie's Millionails strengthening base coat/treatment. I do think it helps ever so slightly to prevent my nails from peeling or breaking, though it does leave them a little yellow after removal. I followed up Tough Love (which, beeteedubs, is 3 free - meaning no DBP, Toluene or Formaldehyde) with my standard Revlon top coat. This always leaves a semi-gel finish to my manicure and does, in fact, dry quickly. Woop.

    So there you have it folks. Enjoy the last of your weekend!


xx
Rachel

*oh p.s. my knuckle rings are from Forever 21. 3 for $1.80. Aww yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment