Recent MAC Purchases | Tori

So Rachel and I stopped by the MAC store before class yesterday. Mistakeee. I told myself I was only going to look, which I knew was a lie. However, nothing really caught my eye the first go around. I had heard from numerous people that MAC's Blush in Harmony was an amazing contour, and it definitely is. I tried it out when I got home and instantly fell in love. It's not too much on my ghostly pale skin, but it just adds a nice definition to my face.




The next beautiful purchase was the Viva Glam lipstick. I was very on the fence about this purchase. I had Rachel talk me into it. With the exception of Rebel, I had kind of gone away from bold lipstick. Viva Glam is seriously one of the most perfect red shades and it went to charity sooooo, I had to buy it. When I got home I rubbed this one on, more like a stain than a true lipstick and it's gorgeous. It'll be great for low effort days that I just put on foundation, mascara, and lipstick.


The last beauty that I picked up was Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Camel Coat. I didn't have to spend that much time debating on this purchase. Even though I think have a lifetime supply of neutral eyeshadow colours, it's a Paint Pot. It's completely different than a powder eyeshadow. I love the Paint Pot that I have in Stormy Pink. It truly does last all day, it doesn't crease, and it is just perfect for a one eyeshadow day. Plus it'll look fantastic with Viva Glam.



Now that you know I've spent about $60 at MAC, I hope you guys...and your bank accounts, feel a bit better.

xx Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment