The Fall Edit| Nail Polish

It's no secret that we here at Five Broke Girls love our nail polish. Rachel did her fall edit for nail polishes and I thought I would share some of my newly purchased favorites.



Essie in Bahama Mama: I know I've talked about this first one before in a haul, but it truly is one of my favorites. This is such a perfect fall color. It's more than a burgundy because it is more purple. It goes on opaque like I've come to expect from Essie.

H&M Nail Polish: I bought this navy H&M polish pretty impulsively (imagine that). The quality is alright, I think it took about three coats for me to get it as solid as I wanted it and it is a bit runnier of a nail polish. Overall, I keep using it because I really like the end shade.

Sonia Kashuk Nail Polish: It seemed like for the past two years I tried to hunt down the perfect darker emerald shade. Finally, and very surprisingly at that, my mom found this one for me. Sonia Kashuk has a ton of prettayy solid products and this is no different. It goes on smoothly with no bubbles and doesn't take more than a coat or two to be perfectly opaque.

Revlon Color Stay in Tradewinds: I know I have also talked about this in a video before, but I'm still in love. I bought this for a job interview but this taupe color is amazing for fall. It's a nice neutral that I feel allows me to wear a more pigmented (darker) lipstick with my outfit without feeling too overdone.

Essie in Vested Interest: I bought this at Target maybe a week ago. I first noticed it because it vaguely reminded me of maximillian strasse-her. Vested interest is along those lines but is more green than grey.

Until next time! Hopefully with a video since I have been severely slacking. But I'm not promising it.
xxTori


0 comments:

Post a Comment