Christmas Wishlist







So today i'm going to give you all a little brief christmas wishlist of mine! 


Urban Decay's Naked 3 palette.
The latest Naked palette from Urban Decay is my number one on the list for obvious reasons. I'm not a HUGE fan of the other two palettes but this one is just flawless. I'm a sucker for pink and purple nudes.







Aveda's "Plum Touch" face accent
Surprise! yet another Aveda product. I don't personally own this but I always touch up my face at work with this blush and I.am.obsessed. It's a perfect mix for my skin tone. Probably going to be my christmas present to myself.






Benefit's Gimme Brow
I'm obviously eyebrow obsessed if you've never been able to tell; As well as a Benefit connoisseur. So this bad boy right here is an obvious NEED for my make up collection.








Too Faced candlelight glow highlight
Last but not least, another Too Faced product I am dying to try. I'm a huge fan of snow bunny and pink leopard bronzers; So I am very curious about this highlighter. I'm a huge advocate of Watts Up by Benefit but this Too Faced product just might give it a run for it's money.











Well there's a very tiny wish list of mine for Christmas this year! I'm hoping they will be included in my after-Christmas haul in a few weeks! I hope you all have a wonderful holiday time this year.

lots and lots of love from me,
Kayson ♥ 


0 comments:

Post a Comment