ipsy | December

So I've done a really good job this month and didn't peak at what was in my ipsy bag online before it came. I'm actually quite excited about what I got this month, and since I'm on a make-up ban for the month this is pretty exciting. So let's just dive right into my first impressions.


Be a Bombshell, The One Stick in Flustered ($16)
So upon first look, I thought this might be a cheek stain. Turns out, it's an all over use stick. Seeing as mine's a bright red/pink color, I'd imagine I'd use it more for lips and cheeks, definitely not eyes (as the site suggests). It's got a really nice, smooth consistency to it, and is easily blend-able. We'll see how much use I get out of it.

NYX, Lipstick in shade 638 ($4)
Anyone who knows me knows that I'm always on the hunt for a good orange-ish color lipstick. I know they're pretty summery, but I'm obsessed. I definitely think I'll get a lot of use out of it, especially during the holiday season (if I ever venture out).

Pop Beauty, Eyeshadow Trio in Bright Up Your Life
Ipsy nailed this one. A perfectly neutral eyeshadow trio, with everything you need to make a day or night look. Though a bit more shimmery than I would usually go for, I could see myself using this a lot.

Nicka K New York, Nail Polish in Classic Taupe (NY112) ($4.99)
I've never heard of this brand, but I love the packaging. And it's a full size sample which is always really exciting. Upon first impression, I think it might be a gel-like polish. But I'll keep you guys posted and let you know for sure.

Mirabella, Eye Blending Brush ($27)
Clearly, this bag more than paid for itself. And I saved the best for last. My mom will be happy that I can stop stealing her Chanel #12 blender (that they sadly discontinued and I will forever be heartbroken about) and use this beauty instead. I've been fairly impressed with the Mirabella products I've tried before, so no doubt this brush will be adding itself into the daily line up.

Well, that's it from me this week. I apologize for this being up late, as I was supposed to post yesterday in place of Jenny who is drowning in finals in Maryland.

Until next week,
xx
Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment