H&M Accessories Holiday Wish List


 It is finally December and if you know me, this time of year is my absolute favorite (along with every other white girl, lolz). But really, I just love all the patterns in clothing this time of year, not to mention the decorations and generally feeling of community during the holiday season. I was perusing the H&M website today in hopes that if I looked hard enough, I could find more money to spend since I have to save my own for necessities (insert booing here). Here's a quick wishlist of affordable, cold-weather accessories that you can find online right now!








 

Obviously I'm a true believer in color... during the winter I tend to go more toward neutrals or darker colors (mustard, olive green) because I often wear a darker lip. Also, see what I mean about the prints? So. Cute. I can't even. Also, I just got a new coat and need some gloves to go with it... hence the beautiful leather gloves. And they're only $25?!?! In love.

That's all for me today! What are you guys yearning for this holiday season?

xx
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment