Miracle Product | Zit Stick


     Hi Guys! So I realize I've really been bad lately about posting on Monday, but things have been hectic, but from now on I am here and I'm ready to get back on track. So, today I am going to tell you all about a little "miracle" product I believe I've found. It's none other than Bremenn Labs "Zit Stick".
     I was at ULTA this past weekend searching more for skin related products rather than make up; as I was chatting with one of the consultants in the corner of my eye I saw a acne related product for only 10 dollars. I seriously couldn't believe my eyes, and much to my relief it is a great product. I used it on an oncoming zit in the car as I left and later that night it had stopped emerging. I have used it on three different spots since Saturday and it has worked! I think the main factor is that it has a good amount of Salicylic Acid in it, so if your skin is very sensitive to that, unfortunately this isn't the product for you.

If you have problem spots weekly like I do, I really think this is something you must try.

See you all next time!

xo Kayson

0 comments:

Post a Comment