Haul | Tax Free Weekend Madness



Hey there!
     Long time, no see. Actually it's just been a week but it seems like longer. Especially since we forgot to post On Repeat this week. Whoops. Totally our bad we've just been busy and if a document isn't made, we'll forget and it's Friday before we know it.

     Anyway, on with my post. So our lovely neighboring state of Missouri every year does the best thing they can do for shopaholics: They give us a weekend of tax-free apparel shopping. Unfortunately, accessories are not included otherwise I probably would've had a whole other haul for that. But somewhere in between my crazy busy work shifts, I was able to find time to sneak out to the shops and drop some serious dollars on some shopping. Go check out what I bought, and if your state had tax-free weekend too, show me what you got!

xx
Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment