Wishlist | August 2013

Hi there, loves!

So since I am at zero inspiration level for videos and in total lust of so many products for back-to-school, I've decided to share my current wishlist with you guys! This post will focus mostly on my beauty/make-up wants since I just posted a haul of clothing last week, but there's always more that I want. I keep track of my wishlist on wantworthy.com, and through their iPhone app, Fresh. I know Sammi talked about the app in one of her videos a while back and I downloaded it and later discovered that it was linked to wantworthy, so it's pretty handy to keep track of things! Anyway, on with my wishlist!


Row 1: Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, LORAC Pro To Go Eye & Cheek Palette, Benefit Dandelion Blush
Row 2: Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eye Palette, Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette, Benefit Coralista Blush
So let's address them in order I suppose. First up, Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette. I know it's probably a crime that I don't own a full Naked Palette already (I do own the Naked Basics, for the record), but it took me a really long time to decide which one I wanted to buy. In fact, my decision came down to me going to Jenny's house and swatching the entirety of both palettes on my arms, and the Girls voting on which one looked better with my skin tone. Obviously we decided Naked 2 since it's made it's way on to this list. I use my Naked Basics Palette so much I'm honestly surprised I haven't hit pan and am really excited to add the Naked 2 to my ever-growing eyeshadow collection.
Next, LORAC's Pro To Go Eye/Cheek Palette: I saw this little beauty while scrolling through my feed on Fresh one day and decided I needed it ASAP. The shadows are gorgeous and neutral, my personal favorite kinds, and the blushes/bronzer are just as beautiful. Unfortunately, this is going to be a go-with-my-gut buy as it is an online exclusive at Sephora, but it's got great reviews and I really don't think you can go wrong with anything in this palette.
I have two of Benefit's boxed blushes on here, so I'm going to talk about them together. Coralista has been on my list for a while because honestly I think it's the most perfect blush color you could ever find, and Benefit knows what they're doing with blushes. All the ones I've ever swatched are highly pigmented and so soft. Dandelion has also made it's way onto this list. I used to own a color from The Body Shop that was quite similar to this. Unfortunately, it was back before I was really into doing my makeup and later shattered before I had a chance to really love it. So I decided if I'm going to repurchase a similar, I might as well bite the bullet and get Dandelion.
Too Faced's newest palette has a spot on here as well. I usually steer clear of palettes with color in them as I find I: a) don't use them often and b) they rarely look good on my skin. But the combination in this is just perfection. I think the only color I wouldn't get much use out of is the pink, and only because I'm not a big fan of pink eyeshadow in general and with my skin tone it just doesn't compliment my eyes.
Last, but certainly not least, is Urban Decay's Naked Flushed Palette. The second this was released I knew I wanted it. Every time I walk by the Urban Decay counter I have to swatch it. All three colors are flawless, and of course with the Urban Decay formulas you really can't go wrong. I'm in love with the highlighter in this palette. The bronzer might be a little orange for my skin but I think if I mixed it with my e.l.f. bronzer, which is currently too dark for my skin, I might find something that works!

Well, that's all from me for this post. What's on your back to school beauty wishlist?

xx

Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment