50 Random Facts | Jenny

Why hellerrr there, broke peoples! I know I've been kinda lame with my posts recently but I've been a little all over the place. I was supposed to upload a Brother does my Makeup Tag video but my computer decided to throw a fit and completely erase it. So alas, I scoured for it this morning to no avail and am now using a backup plan. Or rather, Tessa's recommendation for a backup plan. These are 50 random facts about myself that may help you readers get to know me a little better. Hope you enjoy it!


1. I can make some truly hideous faces.
2. I'm a purple belt in Tae Kwon Do.
3. When i was 11, I waited for my letter from Hogwarts.
4. One of my favorite past times is to people watch.
5. I drink water ALL the time.
6. I hate the taste of regular Coke.
7. Autumn is my favorite season.
8. When I was six, I stole a caramel from Hyvee.
9. I absolutely always have to go to the bathroom when I'm in a bookstore or libary. I don't know why.
10. I'm scared of pigs.
11. Also mirrors when it's nighttime.
12. I have a slight obsession with The Biggest Loser. As in I cry during it.
13. The smell of breakfast restaurants (i.e. Bob Evans) makes me want to hurl.
14. My brother still gives me a kiss on the cheek before going to bed.
15. I am THE BOMB at sudoku. Seriously, I would bet my life on beating anyone.
16. I believe in fate.
17. I still sleep with a stuffed animal named Lamby. She's my one true love.
18. My dance moves resemble seizures. So basically I'm a professional.
19. I've had the blessing to experience what it's like to be in love with someone.
20. My name is spelled wrong on my birth certificate. I feel like that's representative of my life in general.
21. I prefer watching TV shows over movies. I enjoy spending more time getting to know the characters.
22. I've been best friends with Rachel for a decade. Don't you feel bad for me?
23. Tessa and I are friends because we both dated and then hated the same guy in high school. A+
24. My best friend at school is Grace and she makes me want to murder her about 65% of the time but that's okay because she feels the same about me. We still love each other. It's dysfunctional.
25. Organic chemistry wasn't actually that dreadful...
26. Physics is dreadful. Awful. Terrible. Ugh.
27. I've written a 6 page paper in 4 hours and got a B+ on it. One of my greatest accomplishments.
28. I worked at Edible Arrangements in high school.
29. I sang the National Anthem at my high school graduation.
30. Yes, my hair is naturally curly.
31. Also, my eyes changed color when I was 18 months old. They were blue, now they're definitely a deep green.
32. I have two older half-sisters.
33. I want to go to medical school when I graduate from undergrad.
34. I work at the front desk of a dorm when I'm at school.
35. I met one of my best friends, Brittany, in chemistry lab. We tended to drop and spill things.
36. Another close friend of mine, Klara, and I met because our boyfriends at the time were best friends.
37. I can be bribed to do anything if you offer Swedish Fish and a Crunch bar.
38. I firmly believe pizza hot dogs should exist. WHY DON'T THEY
39. Sonic is my go-to place to eat. It's a terrible habit. That I will never give up.
40. Favorite color is yellow.
41. I love orange lipstick!
42. I think science is the coolest shit. Just like. You can explain almost anything with it if you research enough.
43. Singing is a major passion and stress-reliever of mine. The Voice Season 5 here I come!
44. Reading is another hobby of mine. I'm currently reading the Game of Thrones series.
45. My family is incredible. I love my parents and my brother and they support me in everything I do. Even when it's not very smart.
46. Grace and I get into the most ridiculous situations and somehow live. Not sure how.
47. If I'm not eating, I usually am chewing gum.
48. I'm half-Italian.
49. I am the MOST obnoxious person when I'm winning a game. Especially cards or dice. But I'm not a sore loser.
50. I love anything related to beauty products or style and can't wait to continue this blog!

xx
Jen



0 comments:

Post a Comment