Review | Alba Botanica Natural AcneDote Astringent


     Even though this product says that it is an astringent, it definitely doesn't dry out my skin like other astringents do. I don't have acne, just the occasional blemish here and there, but I haven't had any spots since I started using this product. When I first started using it, any blemish that I did have was either gone, or less red by the time I got up in the morning. It cleans and minimizes your pores without stinging your skin (maybe I'm not normal, but some astringents/ toners irritate my skin like no other). I'm absolutely in love with this product. It's a bit on the pricier side for me, but it is absolutely worth it. There's no artificial colors or fragrances, sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, and this brand does no animal testing (which is the main reason I chose it). I use this after I wash my face in the morning and evening. It was $8.39 at Target which, I mean, whatever, it's kind of more than I want to spend on an astringent, but I'm definitely repurchasing this when I run out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment