Favorites | Summer Nail Polish

Short post, sorry guys. I'm in the midst of getting a new (haha, more like a 2002 model with lowish miles) car from my family in Colorado; so planning that trip for next week is eating away a lot of my time. Missouri has really shitty laws in place for the title, bill of sale, inspection, blah blah blah, and it's just taking forever to sort out.

Annyywaayyy. As much as I dislike the summer heat, it is probably the only time I wear brighter colors. Words can't even express how much I can't wait for fall; the ability to layer, darker lipsticks and nail polish, and cooler weather. So, I have digressed long enough, here are my five favorite nail polishes for the summer!

1. Revlon Nail Enamel in "211 Charming" ($3.99)

2. Revlon Top Speed Enamel in "320 Jaded" ($4.99)

3. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "380 Peach of Cake" ($6.59)

4. Essie Nail Lacquer in "Bikini So Teeny" ($7.79)

5. Essie Nail Lacquer in "Eternal Optimist" ($7.79)

In order as listed above. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment