Everyday Makeup | Rachel


     Ayoh ladies & gents, I'm back for my weekly post to let you know what makeup I've been turning to recently. Seeing as it's gotten quite hot here as of late, aaaaand I give myself very minimal time to get ready in the mornings, everything is fairly simple.

     As I demonstrated in my Get Ready With Me video a few weeks back, I've stuck with my Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream from The Body Shop. Combining my skincare and highlighting gives me a solid minute extra in bed. Woopwoop.

     To follow, I use my Urban Decay tinted moisturizer to provide SPF and a wee bit of coverage. The light reflecting aspect also helps to keep my skin looking healthy under the harsh lighting at work.

     My Revlon Colorstay concealer (obviously) comes in to cover any spots, and I also dab a little under my eyes just to help cancel out some of the darkness. I usually couple this with my Rimmel Stay Matte powder, which aids in keeping my concealer on all day.

     Eye makeup always seems to take the longest for me, so to buy myself some additional Z's I simply curl my lashes and use a few coats of Covergirl LashBlast Length mascara to give the illusion of awakeness.

     Lastly, to remedy my extreme pastiness, I go to my Covergirl Clean Glow bronzer (120 Spice) and Maybelline's Dream Bouncy Blush (30). This bronzer can adapt to a deeper tan shade, or a more subtle peachy glow - much appreciated for the pale among us. The blush is a very creamy texture, maintaining my dewy finish. Plus, I'm a big fan of the apricot shade.
   
     So there you have it - this extremely lazy girl's guide to makeup. I shall return to the incredibly long Doctor Who marathon I've been having today, so allons-y and enjoy the remainder of your weekends!

xx
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment