Beauty | Cruelty Free

Okay, so, I am throwing in the flag as far as filming goes for another week. However, my brother is working on my camera so hopefully this situation can be remedied in a soonish fashion.

On to the post!  
I understand that animal testing has advanced certain fields like medicine in terms of surgeries and whatnot. That being said, I think that testing on animals for cosmetics and other beauty products is completely unnecessary (I mean, come on, haven't you seen Legally Blonde 2?!).

Seriously, this site is so easy to use, and I'm one of the
lazier people I know (I can be productive sometimes, okayyy?)
Even though PETA sometimes has a bad reputation for being a bit aggressive in their approach, they have a lot of helpful information on their site as to what brands do and don't test on animals and which companies are vegan and etc. It's nice to know that some of my favorite brands don't test on animals (and this is by no means all of them), such as:
Lush
ELF 
NYX
Smashbox 
Too Faced
Urban Decay 
Revlon 
Almay
Avon 
And of course Burts Bees and Yes To products


Some brands that unfortunately still do test on animals (and should stop being so lame) include: 
Cover Girl
L’Oreal 
Maybelline
Max Factor
Rimmel 

0 comments:

Post a Comment