Comparison | BB Cream War




I have never been a BB Cream fanatic, I never bought into it. That is until I got a sample of the Dr. Jart Premium BB Cream in my ipsy bag. Holy mother of god. I have worn it every day since I got it. It goes on so well and is so light on the skin. So I almost had used the sample and decided to trek to Sephora to look for the full size. That's when I decided to not limit myself and get some samples of other ones to try.

BB Cream 1 (far left):
Tarte BB Tinted Treatment ($34): So far I am in love. I don't know what's up with my skin but products claiming to be long lasting typically last until lunch. Oh no, not this one. Even though it is marketed as a 12 hour cream, I noticed it stayed on my skin so well and still had a lot of coverage even after 12 hours. It has a nice silky consistency and it's just A+ good.

BB Cream 2 (middle): 
Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer ($36): I was a bit worried about this but said 'what the hell' and got the sample. I was a bit leery just because it is clay. My skin is so weird, it can't decide if it's dry or normal or combination oily or whatever. This is definitely the heaviest of the three. I like the coverage but am not a fan of how heavy it is.

BB Cream 3 (right):
Dr. Jart Water Fuze Beauty Balm ($34): I loved the premium one so much I decided to branch out. It's not as dark as it looks in the picture. You know, I am always the lightest shade; ivory doesn't cut it (where's the ghost shade?). Anywho, I think I like the premium better. It still goes on smoothly but it has an odd cool feeling when I put it on and it doesn't as well as the premium.

The winner?
BB Cream 1. Maybe it's because I have used it the most but I don't know. I don't have to reapply anything during the day like I normally would. It gives my skin a nice radiance without looking overdone. I knew I needed to test all of this out because if I am going to spend $34 on a BB Cream I need to love it. And now I have samples to last me forever so I'll probably forget which one I loved the most.

Until next time, cheers!
xx Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment