Face of the Day




     Hellur ladies & gents! Back to quickly share the makeup I donned yesterday. Since it was a fairly casual Saturday of errands, lunch, etc. I didn't get too crazy. So, here we go.

     For my base, I used YSL's Le Teint Touche Eclat  since I swiped a sample from Sephora a few weeks ago. Quite unfortunately, I'm in love with it. The gel texture and lack of opaque pigments is basically like spreading angel tears all over your face. It's an emotional experience. I've pretty much decided that I'm going to be a complete idiot and spend $55 on the full size. Excuse me while I cringe for a few days. Still, it's really the only foundation I've fallen in love with so whateva. Treat yo'self. I'm currently using the shade B10 (the line is split up into cool {BR + #}, neutral {B + #}, and warm {BD + #} tones) though I think I'll end up buying BR20 since I definitely have rosy undertones. I used the tiniest bit of my Revlon Color Stay concealer in fair to cover up a little bit of scarring.

     For the eyes, I used MAC's Woodwinked and concentrated it at the lash line with a flat shader brush (I used the one included with the NAKED palette). I then took a fluffier brush and blended upwards. This added a bit of shimmer and warmth without looking over-done or heavy. For a little added intensity, I took a warm matte brown shadow from the Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral 2 palette and pressed it along the lash line with an angled brush. With a slightly lighter shade, I used a pencil brush to create a shadow on my lower lash line, only taking it about 3/4 of the way in. I finished up by curling my lashes with the Tweezerman Deluxe Eyelash Curlers  and a coat of Maybelline Falsies in Brownish Black.

     Finally, using my Covergirl Clean Glow Bronzer (120 Spices) I used a combo of the two darkest shades and applied this just below my cheekbones, and on my temples, nose, and chin. I then applied a little of the lightest and middle shade to the apples of my cheeks.

    I finished with my eos lip balm, and voilà. Fin!

xx
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment