FOTD | & It's My Birthday


Yooo.

So I had another post planned for today, but considering it was a holiday weekend and I work retail, and I am now spending my day in class, filming seemed to be a challenge. That post will be coming to you next week, so get excited! Anyway, today I'm just gonna share with you a quick FOTD because I needed a quick-fix to my lack of filming time. Without further delay, here you go. And everyone appreciate the fact that I was taking selfies for this in the computer lab during my break. Which is also why I will apologize for the terrible lighting. Enjoy your day and I'll have a full post up next week!

xx
Tessa


FACE:
YSL Touche Eclait in B10
Covergirl Freshcomplexion Undereye Concealer in Ivory
Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer in Radiant
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent

EYES:
NYX Jumbo Shadow Stick in Milk
Urban Decay Naked Basics (Naked 2, Venus)
Rimmel London Get in Line Liquid Liner in Black
Maybelline Falsies Big Eyes Mascara in Blackest Black



0 comments:

Post a Comment