OOTD | 09.28.2013





     Hola everyone! So, Tori and I got a lil' bit fancy last night and went to see a performance at the Kauffman Center. Adulting. Anywho, since sweats and a topknot were probably in poor taste, I opted for something slightly more put-together than usual. Try not to get distracted by the onslaught of color. Though the sheer blouse left me freezing my ass off, it added a more sophisticated element. Heeled ankle boots helped to dress it up as well. I kept accessories simple, wearing my normal handbag (seen in a previous ootd) as a clutch and finishing everything with a gold collar necklace.                                                                           For muh face, I expended much more energy than I typically do. Eyeshadow was kept minimal with a bronze shade to add warmth and shimmer. I then applied a touch of Benefit's "They're Real" and followed up with some flared falsies - quite haphazardly. I'll practice. PS, I clipped a little off both ends to make them a tad less dramatic. A red-toned blush was up next for the cheeks. To finish, I opted for a deep brick red lipstick to add some drama. I'll list everything and link what I can below! Until next week, I bid you adieu. 

Blouse | Forever 21
Jeggings (that's right, fancy.) | American Eagle
Ankle Boots | H&M
Bag (worn as clutch) | Nasty Gal
Collar Necklace | H&M
Base | Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua 12 Beige Rose (sample)
Eyeshadow | MAC Woodwinked
False Lashes | Eylure Vintage 122
Blusher | Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush in Natural Beauty
Lipstick | Wet' N Wild Matte Lipstick in 917B Cinnamon Spice


xx
Rachel



0 comments:

Post a Comment