Favorites | Fall

Hey gorgeous people! So today I'm gonna talk about a few of my favorite fall items. Fall is hands down my favorite season of the year, besides Spring which is a close second. I'm going to try and add as many pictures to show you colors etc. but my posts keep "failing" every time I try to add them! So I will try my hardest :)

Clothing
-Over sized sweatshirts. Especially random college and teams from goodwill/savers.
-Sweaters are also a must have.
-Leggings. Target and PINK are the best quality in my experince.
-Keds/Vans
-Moccasins
-Boots. My favorite are my lace up Steve Maddens.

Nails
I am really enjoying Color Show "Impeccable Grays"

Drinks
Of course, just like most "white girls" I enjoy a Salted Caramel Mocha from Starbucks. This year, finally being 21, I reallllyyy enjoy Blue Moon's Harvest Pumpkin Ale beer.

Movies
I am a huuuuuuuge fan of scary movies. my favorite is PSYCHO. My runner ups are Amityville Horror, Scream, and Halloween. Of course i'll watch as many as I can during the holiday season.

That's it for this week! see you all next Thursday.

Kayson xo
FBG Twitter




0 comments:

Post a Comment