Hair | Hair Care Routine

Hey sweet angels, today I am going to sort of give you my "hair care" routine. A few years ago I made the unfortunate decision to let a friend of mine give me a loose perm (out of the goodness of my heart clearly) for a grade at cosmetology school. Which obviously resulted in some SERIOUSLY fried hair (also doesn't help that I had a bad habit of going back and forth from brown to blonde). Sooooooo I just have really damaged hair to this day. Which means all of you get the pleasure of me giving some suggestions on what I usually do to help out my hair get back to a semi decent healthy state.

1. I try my best to get a trim at least once a month. I know you're suppose to do it much more than that but I either don't have the time or the money.

2. I know this sounds gross but I only wash my hair once or twice a week (don't worry, I shower. Just wear a shower cap). It takes awhile for your hair to get use to it but after it does it's totally worth it. Keeps all the good natural oils in your hair.

3. I use non-sulfate shampoo and conditioner! My favorite conditioner is Palmers Coconut Oil Formula repairing conditioner. 

4. Whenever I blow dry, flat iron, or curl my hair I try to use a heat protectant. My favorite is Not Your Mother's Beat the Heat.

5. After I've showered I sprits on Organix Morrocan Argan Oil or Organix Coconut Oil on to my hair.

I'm sure there's many other ways to treat your hair, but those are just a few of my tricks!

Now go on and treat yo self.

Kayson xo

FBG twitter

- If you have any extra tips feel free to tweet them at us or comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment