Haul | Ulta




I blame Target for this haul. I went in solely to get Essie's Bahama Mama and they were out. Luckily for me, I have Target, Sephora, and Ulta all in the same shopping area. So I innocently went into Ulta to pick up Bahama Mama. What ended up happening was me getting 111 points and a free sample of Urban Decay's Anti-aging primer. In my defense, the big ticket items had been on my wishlist for awhile...


1. The Naked Palette ($50): I have been wanting this palette for about a solid year now. Ulta had it on display and I finally caved. I bought all this last Thursday and have used this palette every day(along with a few MAC shadows as well; I'm looking at you Club and Woodwinked). I am so happy I bought it.

2. St. Ives Green Tea Gel Cleanser ($5.99): I don't even know how I got into the skincare section. I don't. I impulsively bought this without even hearing reviews on it or anything. I really like the smell of it but it does dry my skin out a bit. I probably won't buy it again especially come winter when my skin will be beyond dry anyway.

3. Essie in Bahama Mama ($8.00): This is what I initially came for. I am absolutely in love with it and am so happy I bought it. It's a perfect fall color.

4. Anastasia Brow Whiz in Ash Blonde ($21.00): Along with the Naked Palette, I have wanted this for so long. I decided to test it out to see if it was worth the hype. I mean, if it's $21 it better work miracles. Unfortunately for my wallet, it does. The thing that takes the most time in my make-up routine in the mornings would be brows. This goes on so easily and smoothly and really cuts down on time...which means more sleep.

5. Queen Heline Grape Seed Extract Peel Off Masque ($3.99): This purchase I justified with me being easily amused. I wanted a peel off masque. Alright, so I expected it to have color but it is actually clear. After about 10 minutes it's good to go. If you've ever been sunburned enough to have your skin peel, that's exactly what this looks like. So if you're not a fan of looking like a snake shedding its skin, I wouldn't try this. I thought it was cool and actually looked to tighten my pores a bit. 


Until next time (hopefully with a video),
xxTori

0 comments:

Post a Comment