Barely There | Favorite Nudes

We all know what big fans we are of neutral colors here at FBG, so I figured I'd share some of my favorite nudes with you - from eyeshadows to nail polish. Plus, I'm pretty sure there's not a better palette to transition from winter to spring (which we're still desperately waiting for here).
From top to bottom: WOS, Naked 2, Nudist, Nude, Subtly Sunkissed

EYES
So it's no secret that my go-to eyeshadow favs are all brown, neutral tones. My favorite nudes are some of my holy grail all time favorites. I mentioned Urban Decay's Naked 2 in a post a couple weeks back, so I won't linger any longer there. My other favorite from the same palette is Walk of Shame (W.O.S.). It's a pale, skin tone matte shade. It's great for brightening up the eye area and especially good on no make up make up days. Lastly, my Rimmel London Scandal Eyes in Nude is a product that I probably couldn't go a day without using. It's the best eyeliner I've ever found. I love to use it in my waterline and it tends to do the trick to looking like I got that full 8 hours of sleep the night before.

LIPS
Now I've only got one tried and true to talk about here - Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker in Nudist. I heard about this from the lovely Fleur de Force, and after raving about it for quite sometime, Rachel got it for me for Christmas. This has a permanent home in my make up bag that I take with me every day. No matter what make up you're wearing this is the perfect lip product to tie it all together. The lasting power isn't as long as I'd like, but I have no complaints other than that.

FACE
I'll keep it short and sweet here considering how much I've talked about this product. I got inspired after watching a Chelsea Wears video in which she talked about how much she loved wearing brown blush. Strange concept, but literally the next day I tried it and my make up routine has never been the same. If I'm wearing a blush at all, 9 times out of 10 it's probably Pixi's Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed. You can see in the swatch how it's barely there, but when on the face it adds a nice glow.

NAILS
The newest addition to my nail collection is this beauty. I was on the hunt for a perfect nude and I found it. Being pale, most "nudes" are about 20 shades darker than me. This is the exact right shade though. I love how easy it is considering you can pair it with anything and never have to worry about your nail polish clashing with whatever you're wearing. It doesn't hurt that it's the only option for a good transition from winter to spring, if you ask me at least. And it's budget friendly at around $4 for a bottle.

What are your favorite nudes?

xx
Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment