Product Spotlight | Seventh Generation Boosts


I first heard of this brand from Rachel. I was looking for a pretty cheap serum that wouldn't lack in quality. I went to my closest Walgreens to check it out and found that there about six different serums in the range. I battled for probably thirty minutes on which one to choose and ended up with the Hydration serum. I chose this one because I had watched a video by Stephanie (SoothingSista on YouTube) and she had mentioned that Jojoba oil closely mimics the skins natural oils. That being said, it absorbs into the skin a lot easier than other oils.

I've used this product every single night since I purchased it probably three months ago and I've used up maybe a third of the bottle. After I double cleanse and tone, I'll apply this serum. There have been a couple of days that I've found myself reaching for it in the morning. This winter seems to be especially hard on my skin but I found that if I put this on in the morning before my moisturizer and just let it set a bit, it doesn't make my skin look oily or greasy once I've put my makeup on. I do have extremely dry skin though, so I wouldn't recommend it if you had combination skin.

This product just really showed me how dehydrated my skin really was. I always knew my skin was dry but this serum definitely solved the issue of dehydration (they're two different things, y'all). It definitely doesn't feel greasy when I put it on, which was my main concern, and it absorbs rather quickly. I noticed a huge difference the first time I used it, I couldn't believe how soft my skin was when I woke up. When the weather is a bit harsher, I use a couple of more pumps, but in all, this is definitely a product I will be repurchasing. I don't even know what I would have done this winter without it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment