This Week's Favorites #1


This week I thought I would just share with you a couple (or five) items that I've really been loving the past week. Once I get into the habit of things I find myself doing the same makeup routine everyday, oops.

Anywho, two of my favorites are foundations. This week, like pretty much every other week, the YSL Touche Eclat has caught my eye. I won't even go on about this product because I'm sure you guys have heard enough about it by now. There is a twist to this, though. I recently purchased MAC Face and Body and I decided to be a tad experimental and mix the two. I was kind of surprised at how well they meshed. It has a pretty long wear when mixed and seriously just looks and feels like a second skin. The YSL makes the face a bit dewy while the Face and Body just completely evens the skin tone.

The mascara favorite this week is the Clinique High Impact Extreme Volume. I had been lusting over this product and was gifted it by Rachel for Christmas. I honestly love it just as much as I thought I would. It definitely defines the lashes perfectly and makes eye makeup look complete without being extremely dramatic. I've been doing a simple eye routine this week and this mascara made the whole look appear to be more polished.

Continuing on with eyes, my Paint Pot in Stormy Pink has been getting a lot of love recently. I decided for some reason to step out of the realm of bronze and neutral eyeshadow and this was the one that I ran with. I love this color because it does feel a bit more springy and lord knows I'm dying for the weather to get above 0.

The last item in this weeks feature is the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner. The tip on this is absolutely phenomenal. It is extremely thin and allows for complete precision. This week I have been just applying it has a very thin line with a flick. This eyeliner makes it practically foolproof.

What have been your go-to products this week?
xx Tori

0 comments:

Post a Comment