The Most Used Drawer

On a little bit of inspiration from Tori's post last week, I tackled organizing all my make up as well. I wasn't happy with my previous system, and I'm not 100% satisfied with this one, but it's at least better because I'm not constantly digging for products. Enter, the most used drawer. These are my tried, true and in most cases, well-loved products that have made their way into my daily (or almost daily) life. I reach for these products to create just about every make up look. This probably seems like a lot of products to use on the regular, but when have I not been ridiculous? I snagged the divider from Target a while back, I'm sure you can still find it in stores.


I'll save you going through and explaining every product and just name them off for you. Most of these I've ranted constantly about anyway so I'm sure you're sick of hearing about them anyway. I'm starting with the far left compartment and moving clockwise. I've skipped the bottom right compartment as it just houses a headband, cotton pads and a clip. 

Compartment 1: Palettes, Eyes, Lips and Randoms
Mac Paint Pot in Painterly, Mac Paint Pot in Constructivist, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded, Urban Decay Primer Potion Samples.
Urban Decay Naked 3, Urban Decay Naked Basics, e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer Kit in St. Lucia, The Color Workshop Blush Palette, Kate Moss for Rimmel in Shade 103, Rimmel Show Off in Luna, bh Cosmetics in Sun (from Galaxy Chic Palette, sample from ipsy). 
Samples of L'Occitane Products

Compartment 2: Face Products
NYC Bronzer in Sunny, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent
Rimmel Match Perfection in 101 Classic Ivory, Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in BR 12, Covergirl Fresh Effects Under Eye Concealer in Classic Ivory, Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mineral Foundation in Light
Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter, The Balm Instain Blush in Swiss Dot, NYX Vanilla Sky Eyeshadow

Compartment 3: More Face Products
Cargo Blush in Los Cabos, Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Auburn
Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme Foundation in Shade 305, Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed

Compartment 4: Mascara, Brows and Eyeliner
Maybelline Great Lash in Clear, Em Cosmetics Lash Gallery Clean Volume Mascara in Black, Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama in Blackest Black, Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes in Blackest Black, Benefit's They're Real in Black, Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Nude, Rimmel Scandal Eyes in Black, Essence Brow Designer in Blonde, Rimmel U Get In Line Liquid Liner in Black.

So there it is: my most used products in all their glory. What are your tried and trues that you always reach for? Have any organization tips? Comment below, tweet us, facebook us - whatever your little heart desires. 

Hope you enjoyed this little peek into my make up collection.

Talk to y'all soon,

xx
Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment