What's On My Face #1

After my crazy, last minute impulse trip to Manhattan on Monday and a slew of tests, homework and projects being thrown at me this week, my make up routine has been at an all time low. I've been wearing as little of make up as possible, considering I'm getting next to no sleep with how busy I've been. So without further ado, here's what's been on my face this week.


FACE
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in BR12 (pictured)/Covergirl Whipped Foundation in Ivory
I've been alternating foundations this week based on coverage. For days that I'm feeling really lazy, or don't need a whole lot of coverage, I've reached for my Chanel foundation of course. I'm sure I've raved about this enough now that you're sick of hearing about it so I won't go on any longer. And I'd be willing to bet same goes for my beloved Covergirl Whipped. I'm nearly out so it's really just been about finishing off the pot, and the added coverage doesn't hurt either.

EYES
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly paired with Benefit's They're Real/EM Cosmetics Lash Gallery Clean Volume (pictured)
Some more tried and trues here, to no surprise. I've been so lazy about eyeshadow that I haven't even been wearing any. Painterly is pretty much a perfect match for my eyes, so I just use it all over the lid to neutralize and leave it at that. Sticking to my favorite mascaras, they both have the same awakening effect on my eyes (thank God), but Benefit's offering gives off a more natural look.

BROWS
Essence Eyebrow Designer Pencil/Maybelline Great Lash in Clear
I dug out my Essence pencil after it's been at the bottom of the drawer for a while, and now I'm not sure why I ever put it down. I've been turning back to filling in my brows with a brunette color since my hair has faded quite a lot. This pencil gives off a very natural finish and it doesn't require a whole lot of effort to fill in. As always, I finish off and keep them in place with Maybelline Great Lash.

What are your go-to's on busy weeks?

xx
Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment