On-the-Go Minimalist Makeup

Howdy, y'all. If you're anything like us over here at FBG, you're constantly on the go during the day. I'm always running all over campus to work, class, teaching, studying, whatever it may be. On days when I have to wake up particularly early I'm not interested in putting on a full face of makeup. So what's the plan instead? I'll give you a quick run-down of my on-the-go face these days.


After washing my face, I'll begin with blending in some Maybelline Dream Matte Powder just to eliminate shine and even out some of my skintone. This obviously is very light coverage but I'm not inclined to put on liquid foundation at 530a.m. I'll continue with concealer for my undereye area and any discoloration using the two concealers I talked about last week (Sonia Kashuk and L'Oreal). If I'm feeling fancy, I'll swipe MAC Painterly Paint Pot across my eyelids just to even out the skintone up there as well which usually helps to open my eyes up a little more.

I'll continue with a brighter blush such as Tarte 24-Hour Amazonian Clay Blush in Natural Beauty, a pinky-red matte shade that is perfect when wanting to add some color to your face in a non-obnoxious way. I'll usually complete the simple look with a few swipes of mascara and a pink or nude lip color. Today I used Maybelline Color Elixir in Celestial Coral as well as Maybelline Colossal mascara in black. 

That's all for me this week! Happy 1st birthday to FBG!

xx
Jenny

0 comments:

Post a Comment