On Repeat #47

TESSA
Get Me Some of That - Thomas Rhett
I'm not exactly sure what took me so long to post this song because this is my JAM. Seriously, anytime this song comes on it's an automatic reflex to blare it and sing at the top of my lungs. I just don't think it's possible to find a better song to put you in a great mood. For whatever reason it reminds me of my freshman year of college and since I'm verging on starting my final year in just a few short months, I'm all about living it up as much as possible throughout the next year. Which means reverting to my freshman habits, and I'm not even mad about it.





TORI
Never Matter- Toro y Moi
     At the beginning of the week was I was suffering from a bit of post concert depression. That being said, I had to stop listening to that band and pull myself back up (post concert depression is a real thing, okkaii?). Anywho, Toro y Moi and Blood Orange definitely did that for me. I actually haven't listened to this song in awhile, but once I started, I haven't been able to stop. If you've ever heard Blood Orange (which I hope you have because Dev Hynes is wow), Toro y Moi sort of along the same line.





jenny
Fineshrine - Purity Ring
     I stumbled across this band because a good friend of mine added them to one of his playlists I follow on Spotify. I think I heard about 30 seconds of this song before realizing I had a new obsession. This is the perfect study music for me. It's electronic, it's chill, it has ethereal vocals, it's perfect. The entire album has a similar vibe to it as well. I highhhhhhly recommend them if you're looking for a new band to discover and place on repeat for the next four days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment