Mask Mania

So I've had this draft sitting here for a while and I'm finally getting around to finishing it. Whoops. Anyway, I'm sure as much as you wanted to hear that you're much more interested in hearing about what I'm here to actually talk about: my mask line up. As many of you know by now, I'm very into my skincare so of course masks are a staple in my line up. I've actually done an in depth post on two of my masks here, therefore they won't be talked about much here except for a quick shout out for keeping my skin manageable.

Freeman's Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals
I've got quite the love for this mask. I typically use it about once a week just because I love it so much, even if my skin isn't really acting up. It's got a wonderful scent - kind of fresh and ocean-y as you would expect from the name. What I didn't expect however was for it to be bright teal. I'm talking color of the packaging teal. But I can get over that for how much I love it. It claims to balance moisture while unclogging pores and help with smoother skin and radiance. I would agree with all but the radiance part, I don't really see a glowing difference in my skin, but it definitely helps clear out my pores without losing moisture. Especially compared to my Avon and Formula 10.0.6 selections.

Freeman's Revealing Peel Off Mask Pomegranate
Obviously, I've got a bit of love for Freeman's here. I think they were on promo at Ulta when I bought this and I was totally a sucker for the scent of this because let's face it, who can resist a wonderful, fruity scent? Certainly not me. This mask doesn't make it into my line up nearly as often as it should. I use it about once a month, if I remember. Remind me to up the ante on using this one, please. This is another purifying mask, but definitely much gentler compared to the others. What really sold me on this was the antioxidant mix to protect against free radicals. I'm all about the anti-aging thing, so of course anything to protect against that is a win in my book.

Avon Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask & Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask
As I mentioned before, I've done an in depth post on both of these masks before, but just to give you a little update I still am using them. I've nearly finished my Avon one, as I tend to favor it a little bit more. I've gone from using it about once a week to once every other week, or more often when I feel like my skin has been acting up. I've definitely fallen off using my Formula 10.0.6 offering though. I'm just not as impressed by it and definitely turned off by the fact that it has mineral oil.

So there you have it, my current mask line up completed. I'm always looking for new recommendations so if you have any in mind please feel free to suggest them below. What masks are in your line up? Any holy grails?

xx
Tessa

0 comments:

Post a Comment