Wishlist | Skincare

     As I mentioned in my Beauty Resolutions post, I'm upping my skincare game this year. Unfortunately the holidays have left me broke, with the imminent semester draining my new year earnings. Though that never stops me from pining over a few things that will hopefully be (gradually) added to my stash.

Clinique Super City Block SPF 40 ($22)
     We're now all well aware of my ghostly pallor, which means major sun damage. I've been a bit of a slacker when it comes to spf so this is at the top of my priortiy list. I've heard good things about this line (there's also a sheer version) and I quite like that it has the bonus of environmental protection.

Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Booster
     This is an ongoing source of rage for me. This is rumored to be poised for release at Walgreens, but I can't find any concrete information about it. I've heard countless Brits rave on and on about it so when it finally does reach US soil I'll be the first to purchase it. Essentially, hylauronic acid can hold up to 1,000 times its own weight in water - making the most of your moisturizer you follow with.

Ole Henriksen Total Truth Vitamin C Eye Cream SPF 15 ($45)
      Need I mention the necessity for sun protection again? I've been using a sample of this for a few days now and am eager to purchase the full size. It has a very smoothing, almost priming texture yet gives the punch of moisture I need. Overall a perfect morning option for me.

NUDE Skincare Miracle Mask ($48)
     Topping the list of my skin concerns is radiance. Anything that improves texture and imparts a glow has caught my attention. NUDE is a brand I've had my eye on for a while, but I think a mask would be a nice way to segway myself into the line. It would be a luxury, but something I'm confident I'd find worthwhile.

Clarins HydraQuench Cream ($50)
     My skin tends to err toward the dry side of things, particularly during winter. Clarins seems like a solid brand - one I'd like to explore. I've tried this on the back of my hands a few times in store, and the texture is lovely. It manages to feel incredibly hydrating without a greasy texture. To remedy my dry skin woes, I think I'll be relying on this.

Until later!

xx
Rachel

0 comments:

Post a Comment