Review | Skincare Products

Hi everyone and Happy 2014! I am beyond excited for what this year has in store for me. Last semester was really difficult and stressful but the fact that I managed to pull through it with good grades really helped with my motivation! On top of that great news, I've been spending some much-needed time with family, friends, and my boyfriend Netflix. Just kidding, I also have a real boyfriend but we all know who's the top priority here (Netflix).

So today I bring to you the first ever Skincare Review video. It's a sort of mashup between a Skincare Routine and Product Review because I also include products that I found didn't work or were just generally terrible. I hope you enjoy it! Let us know if videos like this are interesting to you readers and leave a comment below!

xx
Jen

0 comments:

Post a Comment